ADMINISTER iovera° RIGHT WHERE YOU PRACTICE.
TARGET NERVES RIGHT WHERE THEY ARE.
You have options for administration using anatomical or ultrasound guidance.
Establishing treatment lines (Landmark technique)
- Draw the AFCN treatment line
- Draw the ISN treatment line
- Follow nerve treatment techniques
- For nerves identified by anatomic landmarks, treat along the entire line
- Obtain patient feedback during treatment cycles
Anatomical landmark treatment technique video
Watch Vernon Williams, MD, Director for Sports Neurology
and Pain Medicine at Cedars-Sinai Kerlan-Jobe Institute review pre-treatment assessment, nerve identification, treatment protocol, and post-treatment assessment.
AFCN under ultrasound
- Ultrasound identification is an option for precise targeting of nerves, but not required when using the Smart Tip 2309
- Ultrasound use is required for nerve targeting with the Smart Tip 2190
GEN 2 SYSTEM GUIDE VIDEO
The Gen 2 System Guide video provides you with instructions on setup, priming, attaching Smart Tips, and replacing Cartridges. Please see the full User Guide for detailed instructions.
AFCN=anterior femoral cutaneous nerve; ISN=infrapatellar branch of saphenous nerve.